WHEN YOU ORDER WITH US
- You'll immediately receive an email receipt from us.
- In some cases additional information may be needed in order to complete the purchase, in which case you will immediate receive a follow-up email with further instructions.
- Handling time is generally 1 business day for all shipments.
- Once your order ships, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
- Please verify your shipping address.
- Delivery to hotels and freight forwards is prohibited. We are not responsible to lost or undeliverable packages shipped to these locations.
- In-Stock items ordered with Back-ordered items will not ship until the Back-ordered items are available.
- You may receive several shipments to complete the fulfillment of your order.
- Shipments to the same customer may be combined for faster service.
- A phone number is required for all international orders. If a shipping carrier is unable to contact you, the order may be abandoned
- Saturday delivery is unavailable.
- Shipping address cannot be changed after checkout.
- We are not responsible for item/ shipping costs if the package is abandoned, destroyed, lost or shipped to the wrong address.
- We are unable to ship packages with a customers shipping account.
- If shipping to a international shipping consolidation company, We are only responsible for the package to reach the given shipping address not the purchaser in their respected country.
- If, for any reason, you never received your package, we can help you sort this out.
- If your package hasn't arrived yet and you're worried about receiving it:
Please give the shipment time to arrive. Orders take different amounts of time to arrive depending on your carrier choice and location.
- Was the address we shipped it to correct? If not, it may be delivered back to us as "Not Deliverable as Addressed" or "Return to Sender - Unknown".
- Bring it to our attention. We leave tracking your order up to you after we have sent it out. Email us regarding your inquiry and attach your original receipt with Order Number.
- Call the shipping company (UPS, USPS, DHL) and give them the tracking number to verify the information is correct. They may be able to tell you where your package is as well. This will also verify that your package may be waiting at your local UPS, USPS or DHL office for pickup.
- Delivery estimates are for business days (Monday through Friday- Saturday delivery is not available). If shipped via UPS or DHL, insurance is automatically added to your package. Please contact the carrier to receive instructions and options if you feel your package has been lost, or delivered to the wrong address. USPS orders are not insured but we will work with you to resolve any issues.
- Try filing a "File 1510" with USPS. This is a package trace. A 1510 may take several months to complete an investigation. The post office will search for your package from our local office to you. They will check all offices in the path to verify the package isn't waiting or undeliverable. If they find the package, it is immediately delivered to you. The 1510 is free to file and no charges would be incurred for postage.
- We can not be held liable for items listed as 'delivered' via USPS, UPS, or DHL. Items listed as 'delivered' are considered closed and completed orders. If you find an order is listed as delivered on the USPS website but you cannot find your package, please contact the carrier and provide the tracking number.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
- Orders to countries outside the US may require duties. These are not paid by us or included in the price of your products. Duty is the responsibility of the customer and will vary based on product and country. For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
- Your order may be subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country.
- Orders are shipped Duties and Taxes Unpaid (DDU). We do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes and cannot predict what your particular charges may be.
- If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- Sales, specials, coupons, or discounts cannot be used for previous purchases.
- Offers are subject to an adjustment due to returns, cancellations, or exchanges.