Warranty and Returns
- Due to the sensitive nature of our information security gear, we can only accept returns for unopened, unused and unmarked goods for 30 days from date of receipt.
- To return an item you must first contact us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Only returns with a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number will be accepted.
- A 30% restocking fee may apply.
Within 5 business days of merchandise acceptance the credit to the original source funds (PayPal, Credit Card) will be initiated. This may take one full billing cycle to appear on your statement. A 30% restocking fee may be assessed.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- International orders are subject to customs and duty charges by your country and are non refundable.
- Refusal of a package and packages returned based on this will incur extra charges
- Refusing package acceptance results in the package being shipped back to Mysmok at our expense
- Carrier shipping fees for returned packages that are refused will be assessed to the total refund.
- We will only refund the purchaser for refused packages less the dollar amount of return shipping
- Please allow up to one full billing cycle for a refund to appear on your credit card provider bill.
- Special offers may be subject to reduction by a return / exchange.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item. Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- Returns will be accepted for unused goods within 30 days of purchase.
HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
Our warranty period is 90 days for signature Mysmok device